A web application project primarily involves 4 phases- the project analysis, planning, development and formalization. All these four phases work concurrently with each other to build a comprehensive, serviceable application for the user. Even though, it might be too tough for the users to switch between two web applications, but this does not wear down its vigor.
For a Single-Page Web Application Development, select the best framework like EmberJS, Meteor, SpineJS. No matter what your preferred framework is, all have some common features like model, events, collection, routing and syncing. The advanced frameworks offer additional support for data binding and client side built-in templates.
On the other hand, performance of the application must be the corner stone for you to adopt any of these frameworks. You may use a management system to easily monitor your application development. The various packages to choose from are .NET: Nuget, Linux: Aptitude, PHP: Composer, Ruby: Gems, Mode: NPM, PERL: CPAN, Java: Maven and PHP: Composer. Furthermore, you may want to check out these libraries to gather what you are looking for such as xCharts, jQuery, numeraljs, Bootstrap and so on.
Let’s glance at the 3 vital aspects of web application development in India:
It is important to test run the web applications for cross browser compatibility, it is an easy to debug and issue resolving option. Other considerations while designing a web application for browsers are:
- Use Internet Explorer 6 to showcase images that are transparent
- Use div instead of tables as they offer the same functionality and can be easily spot by browsers
- Use HTML embed tag to include background sound and change its attributes for repetition effect
- Reset CSS to avoid inconsistent effects of the web page across browsers
- Use relative positioning of elements so they look consistent on all browsers
- Use commonly used fonts which can be found on every user’s computer
A good web application is the one that offers a smooth interface experience for its users. Let’s discuss the ways to create smart, intuitive and visually appealing interfaces:
- Select the most common functions of your application and cut down the rest. This can be accomplished via pop-up menus or controls on the screen.
- Choose the right interface scrolls with appropriate menus
- Remove the buttons that generate duplicate entries on being pressed
- Include user guides at the empty looking places
- Include shadows around the modal windows to divert focus on them and block out the noise
- Design the context based navigation to provide custom experience for users
- Place links of the sign-up page on the log-in page itself. This saves a lot of time and effort
Professional Web application development is a broad field in itself as it offers a blend of technicalities for advanced functioning to its users. An excellent web application is a source of data storage that it easy and secure. It is always in touch with the latest updates and reaches a millions of customers at any time required.